Steer the social media conversation.
Our social media marketing services help you generate immediate results on social media. We connect you and your content, products or services to thousands of people who may be interested in them. Our social media advertising services will allow you to leverage the most cost-effective and targeted form of advertising probably ever invented.
Indeed, where else can you use someone's interactions to identify their interests and then have the platform to send them a personal message right to their mobile phone? Harnessing the power of social media can transform companies when set-up, managed and executed correctly.
We are focused on putting your company in position to tap into the two-way conversation naturally happening between you and your customers. Our services are designed to show you where people are talking about you, the areas where you can best get involved, and the tactics you should use to help increase brand awareness.
Advertise to your exact demographic:
Advertising through social media is powerful because you can target your exact demographic. We can help you reach people based on:
- Demographics: Run laser-targeted advertisements to people based on their interests and online behaviors. We can target specific ages, locations, income levels, common interests and much more!
- Email Lists: Send your email list to us and we can run custom social ads to your email database. If you have the emails of fans, previous leads or customers, that can increase the possibility of repeat sales as well as new referrals.
- Website Visitors: Add retargeting to your website and advertise to recent website visitors. Only 1-2% of visitors convert on their first visit. We utilize many methods to increase your rate of conversions.
Get results with social media advertising:
Our social media advertising services expedite your results. Today, you can reach people instantly. This means you can generate followers, engagement, and website traffic fast. Once the system is created, it grows via more content and more exposure.
Just like television, radio and newspaper, the more you spend, and the more frequently you spend it, the more people you can reach. As you reach more people, you open up the door for more awareness, traffic and sales. Let us teach you how to understand your social media feeds as a form of micro-media, like the ad outlets we've had historically, but built solely around your brand and customers' interests.
Through our social media audit, competitive analysis, and custom-built interactive strategies, we’ll show you how to take advantage of the social web and how to successfully drive visitors to your content, site, brand or business.
Social Media Advertising Services: Our Process
1: Assign an experienced social media manager and 24-7 team to your account
We have been running social media programs since the medium was invented. We've since trained our staff in our methods, developed communication channels to allow for 24-7 vigilance of your accounts, and been able to improve the social footprints of many large and small companies, brands and online personas. No longer can you ignore the impact of social marketing; the choice comes down to hiring a company like ours or hiring someone internally, who probably doesn't have the background or resources we do. It comes down to expertise and footprint, and our creative collective's approach could easily beat any one person, hands down.
2: Develop a real advertising strategy
Don’t spend another dollar until you have a social media advertising strategy. We will develop a clear and concise ad strategy for your business. It will include proven advertising funnels to show you how we plan on converting strangers into fans, website traffic and conversions.
3: Create Engaging Advertisements
Launch ads and campaigns that people actually want to click on. Our specialists will write your copy, headlines, and develop images, video and other content needed for your campaign. We will also A/B split test your advertisements to identify which ads are driving the most results.
4: Monitor Your Ads and Optimize
Identify low-performing areas of your ad campaigns fast. We will keep an eye on your campaign performance daily. If results begin to decline, we can detect a slowdown immediately. We work to pause low-performing ads and launch new ads to keep the results coming in.
5: Reporting and Communication
Know how your paid search advertisements are performing. Our specialists will prepare reporting materials and can install conversion tracking on your advertisements for real-time information. This will report the amount of conversions we are generating with our social media advertising services.
6: Social Media Information
Social media followers are important beyond their total number. These are self-selecting leads that are turned out by your approach. Our response to that is to deploy programs that can find the actual contact data of those followers to help you add them to your email newsletter blasts or for your sales team to contact them directly.
YHL is one of the most experienced social media groups you can hire.
Below are additional social media services we provide to clients:
- Social media marketing strategy: Do you have a social media or interactive marketing budget but aren’t sure where to start? We can assess your needs, outline opportunities, and prescribe specific actions for long-term social media success.
- Implementation guidelines: Do you already know what you want to do with social media but need help navigating a complex and seemingly subjective landscape? We’ll work with you to ensure brand integrity, compliance with the different mediums, and best practices for future development and communication.
- Software recommendations: If there are dozens of SEO tools, there are hundreds more social media tools due to the explosion of open source software and a larger audience. Finding tools to track performance, opportunities, management and more can be daunting. We can help narrow your choices based on budget, resources and environments, and offer our recommendations.
- Social media audit: This audit is an in-depth analysis of your site’s presence across the social networks and offers a window towards the right strategy to improve. Not every site should or needs to have a place on Digg or Instagram; the point being that our suggestions will help you navigate the options, as well as including niche opportunities and relevant mainstream tactics.
- Competitive analysis: Is your competition doing an incredible job with videos, blogs, linkbait, widgets or community building? We’ll identify their tactics, potential service providers and action alerts that you can start implementing to shake their hold on your industry.
- Social profile creation: We will identify the social networks where you should be participating and where people are talking about you or your business. We’ll also help you create and manage your own social media profiles to attract visitors and leverage the two-way conversation.
- Badge creation and strategy: Want to spread joy to your users by giving them something that’s useful or relevant to them? We can create interactive badges that will position you as an authority in the industry and have obvious link-building benefits.
- Widget strategy development: We examine your website and analyze whether or not you would benefit from a campaign based around an interactive widget. The concept of a widget is a self-contained program or micro-app that translates an important part of your message as an education tool or eye-opening game, that usually leads into a lead generation function. We can identify what type of widget may work for your site, its probability for success, and what your competitors are (or are not) doing and how you can beat them, plus program and install it directly on your website and via a landing page.
- Blog design, setup and optimization: A blog that is not set up correctly won’t attract readers or yield the search engine benefits you need. We’ll work with you to find the best blogging platform for your needs, help you optimize your blog for success, and show you how to make it more accessible to both users and the search engines.
- Blog strategy development: We can work with you to create a blog strategy that carves a space for your corporate or personal brand in the greater blog community. This may include crafting ideas for blog posts, writing or curating the actual posts, showing you how to comment on other blogs to build awareness, and much more. For professionals and other companies where your brand is based on your knowledge of your business, running an interesting blog can be very important for industry status.
- Community building strategy development: We’ll outline which communities are worth monitoring, what the competition is doing and how you can naturally enter these communities and form relationships. This strategy document will also show you how to identify the important conversations in your industry and when, how and whom to reach out to.
- Community monitoring: Don’t have a team in-house to allocate community building to? We can monitor the communities important to you, track your brand or keywords across those, and proactively respond to both positive and negative mentions.
- Online help desk: For consumer brands that have found their social media channel has become their de-facto customer contact, crisis and complaint forum, let us help. Especially if this function is outsourced overseas, we can add value by training our local experts to be your first line of defense against what we've spiral out of control into public relation nightmares. This service can be offered with 24-7 service, including protocols for resolving simple queries and referring more complicated complaints to your internal team.
- New hire reviews: Do you want to hire an influencer, brand evangelist, social media specialist or blogger but don’t know how to evaluate them? Let our team review the candidates to find the perfect fit for your company. In developing our own network, we've brought together information and a grading schema that we found very useful to understand which personalities to hire for which clients. Let us develop a selection process for your brand that draws on our own data and is expanded based on your industry.